We are so glad to inform you that we scheduled to reopen 7/13/2020! Now we are so ready to have you all! TG truthfully cheers and encourages all of our members to comeback to catch up Taekwondo skills and upgrade belts during this summer!
Temporary change to our regular program
Our regular program is now “4 private lessons (40min x 4)/month” instead of “2 group classes per week for a month” until further notice. Masters’ comments on the lesson will be delivered to you by emails after every lesson. No change to our monthly registration fee and rules/policy related to classes.
Belt Boot Camp
As per customers’ support, our Head Master, Master Kim will have “Belt Boot Camp” in July (Mon~Fri. 9am/10:15am/11:30am). Members who sign this camp will have 1 hour private lessons for 5 days and promotion testing will be given last day of the camp. Members can upgrade their belt in a week with Master Kim’s individually focused and high-end personalized training. – $350/5 lessons, testing fee not included. For the camp, please pay the fee online before 1st lesson. We will contact you for scheduling.
Cancellable before 1st lesson. Option for two family members; Taking lessons together for 10 days
Makeup classes from March 2020
If you have makeup classes to do from March, please contact our front desk to schedule them. In case we do not pickup calls, just leave member’s name and phone number to contact you. We will call you back as soon as we can.
Still concerned and not ready?
As you may know, our online poomsae course is going well and it is our suggestion for you. Our poomsae course is very detailed and personalized learning system and it is completely different with instant streaming services that leave nothing after. Our online poomsae course accumulates members’ individual progress in forms of videos and comments for every belt so that members and masters can look back all the past progress and learn and teach in more constructive way. For now, we offer very special launching price and this is perfect time to resume at home with comfort.
- New rules and our responses related to COVID situation
- Members should wear face masks and socks during lesson. No mask, No lesson!
- Our lounge will be closed until COVID situation gets better. So we ask our parents not to stay at TG during lessons. All the queries/concerns can be delivered by phone or emails, NOT IN PERSON.
- During COVID situation, members can pay fees over phone with credit cards. Card fee will be waived temporarily. We never save your credit card information and numbers will be destroyed after charging. If you still want to pay in checks and cash, you can come in when front desk is available (Mon~Fri. 3pm~6pm) and please wait on the floor sign “PLEASE WAIT HERE” until you are called for assistance.
- According to Mandatory Health Officer Directives for Gyms and Fitness Centers, if “yes” to any of the following questions at the entrance, members/families are not allowed to enter.
– have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
– have come into close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
– feel or recently felt feverish;
– have or recently had any other COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, chills, headaches, muscle/body aches, confusion, or loss of taste/smell.
For healthy training, 15~20min break will follow every lesson and we regularly disinfect all high-touch surfaces. Our staffs will do everything to get over this hard time for members and to keep Taekwondo in here. We always thank you for your strong support and it led us to come this far.
If you have any questions/concerns, please reply to this email or leave a message to 408)733-2090.
Please stay safe and see you soon!